Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Amazing nite at San Siro


well the other nite (tuesday), i slept early at 9pm which is kinda rare 4 a person like me who acts like a rat(only active at nite).

it is due to the fact the next morning at 3:45am my team,my beloved team,the oni team, n the ultimate team ARSENAL is playing against the UEFA Champions League defending champions AC Milan.it is a do or die match where defeats will mean my boys will b heading home having been a better side technically

2 recap wat happened in the 1st leg at Emirates Stadium two weeks bck, Arsenal played superbly at home and r fucking unlucky not to scored had Adebayor use his head more accurately in the dying seconds of the game

fast 4wrd it is 3:30am n my hp alarm rings,it's time.head 2wards a nearby mamak in pandan indah 2 watch it with other gooners sacrificing their sweetdreams 4 90mins of anxiety n "HOPE"
3:45am sharp,the game kick offs.

even wit the thoughts that at 9am,hv 2 b at subang 4 my traininig briefing,that did not stop me from thinking that my priority at that time was 2 c the pretender vs the holder

abt the games which v won 2-0 away from home,i summarize it


  • beautiful passing games that has been the trademarks of Arsenal games

  • great teamwork from every1 involves

  • impressed with fabregas,hleb n flamini

  • adebayor finally getting his 1st goal in CL

  • arsene wenger in bliving (has always) that the team gonna achieve greatness

at 5:45am happily goin bck home with my two wheels.fond n vivid memories of the game

while sleeping keep thinking how happy 2 c the team matured over the years

it pays 2 wait 4 moments like this where u cherish watching brilliant display for the team u support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woke up ard 7:20am n shit fucking sleepy n hardly can move my body but gotta force my ass 2 move n get ready 2 go training

arriving at the class n knowing my fellow gunners fan smiles n recounting the moments in the game make is satisfying n comfortable 2 know

hehe


No comments: