Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Break extended.yahoo

Got a good news this afternoon
my break is extended to 12may from 9may

even though it is a break,but still my study shud not be neglected
it is goin 2 be my bread n butter 4 the next few years or so

seems like i oni study ard nite cos during the afternoon,weather kinda hot 2 really sit there n read.morning is a no-no study time cos during a break,i make it a mandatory rule 2 rest until the scorching heat wakes me up from my comfortable bed.

at times feel like studying my aircraft stuff is a little hard,cos there r so many things u need 2 know,understand n digest.once my ground instructor told me that a pilot should nvr say i dunno when asked on a question pertaining 2 aircraft or airline stuff.it reflects bad on u.he said "a pilot shud know,must know n shud make an effort to know".i miss u Capt Balu,miss ur funny antics

this is the Flight Crew Operation Manual (FCOM), volume 1

this is the Preflight Procedures for the First Officer (me la sumday soon).hehe

this is the checklist procedure

this is the Quick Reference Handbook (QRH)

this is my bedroom wall stick with the 737 instrument panels

have to know all this switches n functions.damn kesian lo me

this is wat i normally read.

this is how thick the FCOM volume 2.my future depends on it.hehe

No comments: