Friday, September 12, 2008

Another Bangkok Trip

Another trip 2 the promised land,hehe.had 2 go cos my mom had 2 go get dresses 4 her mini stall in the curve n i had 2 get some t-shirts 4 my customers

so v took bus 2 go to bangkok,i bet u guys nvr thought of that
v wanna save $$$,n my mom loved the bus trip cos can see many things along the way compare 2 flying

our serimaju bus from puduraya at 9:30am (monday) took us all the way to hatyai n reach at 5:30pm (local time in thailand) - in malaysia is 6:30pm - almost 8hr+ ride

if you think the 8hrs is tiring,then i m here 2 tell u my next ride to bangkok from hatyai on a double decker vip bus took us 12hrs (yeah,u heard me)
the bus departed at 8pm and v reached bangkok bus terminal at 8:15am the next morning

all in all the trip to reach bangkok is almost 24hrs.hehe
this is by far the longest ever bus journey i took.phew.
really nvr ending when u seat on the bus wondering when it will finally reach

the road leading to bangkok from hatyai is so straight(even straighter than our plus h/way)
just drive n drive n drive.our vip bus thank God got a blanket,if not i will b freezing to death with by back bone aching seating on the leather seat all nite.oso thank God got a mini toilet downstairs

if not sure my "telur" jadi batu.hehe
v go on monday morning n touched down in lcct at 8:10pm on wed
very very short trip n rush.
the longer v stay,the more money v spent

here i chronicle my voyage to bangkok from puduraya n back to kl on thai airasia


Me in the SeriMaju bus

The bus made a stop at naluri aman restaurant for us 2 makan b4 v cross the thai border

Just got my ass (passport i mean) chop in Sadao, thai immigration border

In Hatyai for a pitstop to makan,trying to eat the crab which is impossible.hehe

Our tuk-tuk to bring us to the hatyai bus terminal for us to board the bus to Bangkok

The double decker bus made a stop at this rest n relax area,got so many food 2 eat.ard 2am

My mom telling me dun buy the coffee cos later cannot sleep thru the nite

Although i dunno wtf is it written,but the picture says it all

Reach our Hotel,n straight i go get my t-shirts

Very useful words to speak to the thai ppl,i always say kok khun (thank u)

got a mini flood in the market cos raining like cats n dogs earlier

This stall sells lotsa weird but awesome face mask,i wish 2 get osama bin laden

Went to pray the 4-face-Buddha,n had this little thai cultural dance

I just stepped into Victoria Island,can u?

At Central World shopping complex

Back 2 my hotel room,oni watch cnn most of the time
When u hv money,u r like the King in Bangkok.almost la

Traffic jam near Central World

Iconic 3-wheel tuk tuk,remember 2 always bargain with them

Kesian Samak,kena sacked cos of hosting a cooking show,wanna show off his cooking skills

Donning my rayban,so aunty.hehe

It looks better on it's owner
As usual,my mom getting her dresses.Cheap ...... Cheap...... Cheap

Taking my Japanese Grilled Chicken Rice for lunch,sedap hingga menjilat - jilat

Pushing the trolley to the gate,so fast oledi ended my trip in bangkok.time flies

Posing with this Dewa

My mom asking me to eat this ubi kentang,damn kinda old fashion eating in airport

This old lady is curious on how the airplane can take off



got a lot more pictures but can't post it all here
so i will b making a video of it soon
detail our full journey 2 there

can't wait 2 come 2 bangkok again
but not 2 buy clothes
but to enjoy ,go sex massage (if possible),hehe,see kickboxing, visit the zoo, go chinatown, go see ah kuah show, visit the beautiful temples, taking a boat ride along the famous rivers, n many more

No comments: