Saturday, April 4, 2009

Love is Blind

it's been sumtimes since i updated my blog
no idea wat 2 write
hehe

sumhow ysty my working colleague,ash told me this story
wanna share it wit u guys

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there was this couple who has been dating 4 quite some time
the thing is the gurl is blind n the guy loves the gf so much
tht he wud do anything 4 her
the guy did not mind the gurl's imperfection at all
she love her for her
the gurl was really touched n love the guy as well
'will u still love me if u can see 1 day',asked the guy
'of cos i will',replied the gurl
the gurl's hope is tht to see the bf wit her eyes sumday soon
there4 the guy began looking 4 donor who could help
he nvr gave up searching 4 a pair of eyes for the gf
after sumtimes,the gurl got a good news tht sum1 is willing to b the donor
she was so happy n excited
after the operation on the eyes,the gurl managed 2 get her vision bck
when she opened her eyes n saw the bf,she was so shocked the bf looked so ugly n handicap in the face
she told him tht i nvr thought u look like this
'i m sorry but i hv to leave you',the gurl uttered
'it's ok tht u wanna leave me,n i wanna tell u i love u',said the sad n heartbroken bf
before the gurl leave,the bf who was in tears said
'pls take care of my eyes'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was like omg when my fren ash told me the last part
so sad n touching

No comments: