Sunday, July 13, 2008

I just ....

just come across my mind 2 pen some inner thoughts harbouring me

there used 2 b a good gurl i once knew
she is smart,hardworking,caring n loving
this person is sum1 i like,care n love once
time brings us 2 a sweet n wonderful journey
the journey is like a voyage,that wat lies ahead is kinda unpredictable
everything abt her characters just seems great when v r 2gether
on my ups n many downs she was there,nvr leave but keep supporting me
thankful n grateful 4 that
but deep down inside me,there's this mysterious side that likes 2 explore
feeling that being commited to sumting might just blinds me on wat life hv to offer
but that is not always true,ppl always think the grass is greener on the other side
once gone,the colourful memories slowly n painfully turns into black n white
i yearned for that time to come bck,but it's to hard 2 get bck when the left brain says go bck n the right says there is sum1 better
everynite i pray,still hv her in my blessings
hope she will b allrite although not in talking terms
mayb it is a testing period or perhaps a transition
life just teaches us to move on despite face with difficulties n sorrow along the way

i just ....

No comments: