Thursday, July 17, 2008

June - dunno when can see u again

My June June

just come across my mind,i hv a son,a so called son named "June June"
although not biologically born,it is still my fascination that he was born in some way as a little boy
it means a lot 2 me,2 go n get it at a souvenir store during that time

now that everything is gone,i wonder how June June is doin
wondering if he still smell the same,got grow big bo(stupid lo me),n if he is allrite
miss those moments hugging it while sleeping or the times i just hold it n feel the bulu around it.

smart boy,know how to use laptop d

studying 4 his future.wanna b a ... pilot.better dun.hehe

well,as the saying goes "all good things must come to an end".nothing in this life is permanent.my father said this 2 me which i kinda recalled cos he kept saying it a few times during his buddhist lecture 2 me when he is bored.he said "wat exist must change,wat does not exist does not change".hv2 totally agree with my old man

You are 2 years old liao,big boy d.my wish for u is that u b a good boy
take care always June June

No comments: