Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Found You

Sumting unexpected n amazing just happened 2 me recently
nvr cross my mind 2 experience this again anytime during my hectic training

At jerry's open hse 2 drink n sing k

cupid arrow has just struck me
dunno y the arrow hit me,but i just dun care
thanking GOD tht it did

recalled the 1st time saw u in poppy
oledi kinda fancy u a little
but nvr really put much effort in knowing u
paiseh a bit cos i know a guy like me dun get a gurl like u
hehe

In klcc park ard midnite,so natural.i like

anyway glad the sparks v had at ah onn open hse
bring us one step closer
then on ur b'day recently i was really happy 2 call u
n wish u n later u call bck

In Phuture,Zouk last friday.so gorgeous this pic.woo

tht's when everything started 2 come into place
i m really really thankful 2 b wit u
just wanna appreciate the days being 2gether

Can't help but to love n admire u

u make me laugh like nvr b4
i can't stop smiling when i m wit u
my face lit up n feels great
thank u so much 4 encouraging me 2 focus on my studies n training

U r so smart,capable n beautiful.make me gotta work extra harder

u gave me so much hope
tht i keep telling myself 2 work harder
thank you for loving me
my Ah Wei

4 comments:

Nairdaymer said...

wow.hahaha.lucky u.she's hot.congrats bro.may u guys have a good and happy relationship ahead=)

Wai Kit said...

yeah i m freaking lucky
was slapping myself whether i m dreaming after v hook up
can't blive it

Anonymous said...

ops.. my dear fren in relationship oledi.. hope u both have a happiness life =)

Wai Kit said...

thank u thank u
u oso wit ur bf