Sunday, February 1, 2009

Partying on CNY

this cny has been a whirlwhind experience
was occupied wit studies n training but sumhow miraclely got a few days break from training from thursday nite onwards until tuesday nite

last thursday nite had a sim training from 5pm-9pm,finished at ard 10:30pm n feeling great tht i did well on tht session so decided to unwind a bit
my kakis oledi msg me n they r planning 2 go quattro since it's ladies nite
they say poppy will not hv much ppl since it's cny
agreed to join them since kinda lazy 2 drive bck so early although i m tired after the session
tht nite v reached there quite late,so dun hv table n just sit near the corner at autumn
the place is kinda packed wit ppl,but still i dun really fancy goin to quattro
lousy music n the atmosphere,just not much 2 my liking
was a so so nite as nothing much happened,hehe
paid rm 70 for the nite as v opened oni 1 bottle

weekend comes early and it's friday
so every1 kinda in the mood 2 club
had a fren who lives nearby 2 pick me up 2 go poppy
was fun as a lot more frens r there 2 party the nite until 3am
paid oni rm50 as there r many guys ard
it's feel good 2 pay so little to enjoy,i like
was fun as usual when in poppy as the place has all the things i like 2 c n experience
the nite started wit a bang when a gurl sitting near our table got a little high
she decided to go up the speaker n dance
a guy who was up there dancing wasted no time 2 go near her n dance wit her
the gurl got 2 excited n started 2 do dirty dancing
omg,wat we saw next was the guy doin some hanky panky on her
his hands was all over her ass slowly pushing her supertight dress up
revealing her bubbly ass 4 all 2 c
n oso witness her undies which every1 who saw went screaming 4 joy
hehe,exciting
the gurl did not feel embarassed but more high as so many ppl r cheering her
music was good tht nite although they hv come up wit a new resident dj
feeling good tht nite to know some new frens

sat nite was in subang wit my partner doin preparation 4 the next sim session
told him come at 8pm so tht can finish early by 11pm as i was sensing my kakis will call n drag me out 2 club
my partner said tht v make a brief discussion n go bck early as v r not in the mood 2 study much
then a sms came asking me 2 go poppy later 2nite
hehe
temptation is there 2 go as there is no training until the next wed,so decided 2 go
when i resume my training next week no time 2 go club d
so compensate goin lo
my partner n me had a brief discussion abt wat 2 expect n finish by 9:45pm
my god,so early
so i drove slowly n safely 2 poppy as every1 will b there oni after 11pm
i m the earliest 2 reach n had a little mamak next 2 poppy n waited 4 every1 2 arrive
tht nite even more frens r there
n i met some other frens whom i hv not seen 4 sumtime
cool
tht'y ppl go club - go meet n make new frens n if lucky meet some old frens
v opened like 4 bottles n all finished by 2:30am
got some really good drinkers in my table
paid rm 110 for the nite,complaint a bit since hv 2 pay a little bit more
but tht's abt it la
feeling great 2 hv gone n enjoy

all in all 3days non-stop partying
my 2 close kakis even said he went 4days in a row from wed-sat
keng lo them
anyway pls do not mistaken me as a clubber
i just go 2 chill oni
damaged done 2 my pocket rm 230++,paid some tips to the waiters
the reason agreed 2 go club 3days in a row was tht - my party animal fren,jerry said it the best
cos "it's cny ma,once a year"

No comments: