Friday, May 9, 2008

Love u mom

in conjuntion with mother's day which is 1day away,wanna pen in some thought abt my mom

her name is teoh yok eng,53 d.sumtimes i like 2 call her "eng" but no disrespect 2 her.kinda more loving n tender.hehe.she will call me bck "sui kit"(means bad kit).hehe.she works as a cashier in federal hotel 4 like 30+ years d.started as a icre cream dispenser n then jump 2 another few post n bcoming cashier permanently after that.she is a very senior cashier in the hotel.her colleagues some oso old but good at wat they r doing la which is counting money every day,tabulating it n submit a report 2 their department

proud that my mom can raise my 2 sisters n me up by being a cashier.no easy feat from a woman.being a cashier in that hotel doesn't pay u that well even though u r very senior or been in the workline 4 half ur life.these days paper qualification is very important

works 6days a week,kesian i c.sumtimes she gotta work nite shift n come bck the next morning.deprived of sleep at times.working like this 4 the past 30 odd years d.sad sad.the oni good think is she will b retiring next year n no more those morning,afternoon or the worst nite shift 2 go thru.when i m not ard 2 help fetch her 2 work,she wud take a bus from my place here 2 bkt bintang or mayb take lrt 2 hang tuah n then walk 2 federal hotel.just thinking of it makes my heart pain 2 let my beloved mom endured a lonely walk n sumtimes fear of the unthinkable.thank u BUDDHA for always protecting my mom n family.thank you so much

my mom when she was younger.doesn't change much compare 2 now

when i was small,she wud b there 2 jaga me n 2 sis n make sure v have enuff 2 eat even though so big liao us still keep asking if v sudah makan or need anything else 2 makan.but no rubbish in her menu(like mcd,kfc,nasi lemak or karipap,coca cola,pepsi etc),cos in her mind this is all hazardous in the long run.when she is off 2 work or not ard i will curi curi buy 2 eat cos it is tempting 2 eat rubbish.hehe

this pic brings tear 2 my eyes when i saw it in an album.thank u ma

we do have our weekly arguments here n there n bust up.but nvr psyshical la.still she is ever so loving after an argument.wud come 2 my room drop off a "leong cha" or supplement 4 me to take.although at 23 might still hv this childlish act 2wards my mom.manja manja still there i guess 4 all of us.

she wud nvr say no 2 any appeal or help i ask.wud go to great length 2 do it even though sumtimes not so capable of doin it.at times when she asked me 2 do sumting,i kinda delay n hv those tak apa attitude.solee 2 disappoint u mom.wat i hv learnt from u is priceless,i will always help my future children no matter wat.stand by them thru rain n shine.

makan steamboat during the good old days with my mom n 2 sis

wanna say deeply solee 2 u,my "ah eng" 4 all the sorrows i have caused on u.will always love u no matter wat.once i start flying next year,i will fulfill my promised 2 u bring u go travel 2 japan,go bangkok,v go london shopping n i will setup a boutique stall 4 u 2 sell dress.xoxo from me ur "sui kit".hope u can hear this mom,i love u.

this pic is priceless.thank u 4 giving me every chance 2 b wat i m 2day ma

the classic "mama i love you" song from spice girls

No comments: