Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Marie Digby .. any idea who she is?

been browsing thru klue website n saw this article on marie digby on the music section.curiosity took me over to check who this gurl is.after reading the article,wasn't so much interested abt her.just know she is a singer la.just like any other singer we hear in tv or radio

then was in the car listening 2 hitz.fm n the dj was promoting marie digby little tour 2 1utama soon next week.the lady mentioned her two colleagues are so crazy abt marie that both of them sang her tune of umbrella song n another which i kinda forgot.she mentioned she is a youtube phenomenon singer...sure bo i wonder.

came bck check in youtube n was suprised so much links on her about her musics.so click on the most hype song umbrella.while waiting 4 the video 2 load i click on other videos on her singing:
a) what i've done (linkin park)
b) you give me something (james morrison)
c) give me more (britney spears)
d) torn (natalie imbruglia)
e) makes me wonder (maroon 5)
there r so many more videos of her singing other songs.

after finished loading the umbrella acoustic video,click play.wau a beautiful face holding a guitar.my god she is so hot n preety n sweet.i like.then she starts singing n playing the guitar,amazing voice.make me play the video a few times 2 listen again.brilliant singer at her age (25 lo).can u blive by the time i click the video,oledi hv 6 666 688 hits.now i can see y she is a phenomenon

it will make u go "ella , ella , eh , eh , eh"


then check her other videos.almost as good as the umbrella song.she can sing like no1else,soft n yet powerful.simply a gem 2 the music scene.she will win the best artist someday soon with her amazing talent.no doubt abt it

what i've done song.she make it look so feminine n nice 2 hear


was my ringtone song once,you(marie) really give me something


give me,give me,give me more


she is a little "torn".hehe.gorgeous gurl


maroon 5 makes me wonder.marie's version.nice


if she ever enter american idol,she will win hands down n i will certainly vote 4 her(nvr voted anything b4).but dun think my vote can reach there att wireless network.hehe

seems like kl is bcoming heaven 2 all upcoming stars,marie is coming down next week wed 14may at 1utama new wing 8pm.hopefully i got time 2 go n check her out.

No comments: