Monday, May 5, 2008

My mom's dress stall

well,every sat n sun my mom will b heading 2 the curve to open her dress stall
it is located along the street,the makan makan place

normally sat will b me helping out n sun my sis to take over.sun unable 2 wake up 2 help cos kinda still in alcoholand.

just arrived with our two big bags(like china 1) n some other stuff 2 setup our little stall

hv 2 setup the three tiang 1st to hang the clothes.opposite oso selling dress.many competition

my mom in action

next is to hang all the clothes up

busy as usual.she always act like a hero.wanna do a 1-man-show.i got help oso

almost a year+ since my mom n sis started this small venture.it turns out 2 b quite a fruitful decision.the income earned in a day is not bad (can cover the rental la),although at times i can't stand some biatch trying 2 flip thru the dresses n potray those arrogant face.wanna tell them 2 fuck off from my stall.well as my mom said,b patient cos we cannot fight wit money.v will always lose in the end.

almost kau tim the setup.look how small the stall

finally done.nice bo the dresses?

as my mom n i hv different personalities,v always argue n fight no matter where v are.so it is no different even in the street.but v do make a good double team.hehe.she will always jaga my bck n i will look after her bck.mostly i look after her bck cos i just jaga the stall.seriously i m not good at convincing ppl to buy.just go there 2 lend a helping hand n b there 2 chit chat with my mom in case she is bored n no customer coming 2 our stall.

shud focus on the dresses now.the dresses that my mom picked,sumtimes my sis oso helped along 2 get it are quite beautiful.in my mom's stall gurls can certainly find a dress that suits her.like in malay,they said macam macam ada.the cheapest dress is ard 28 n the most expensive is ard rm90 oni.nowadays gurls are more loaded than before.2 them a nice dress is an investment.when they look good,they feel good.they prefer to buy dresses 2 look good than to spend on eating.

it's showtime

ladies always stop by 2 c the dresses.trust me,all very new n beautiful.

since my mom has been doin it 4 a year or so,she has mastered some really good pick up lines(not 2 woo but 2 convince the ladies) 2 get the gurls 2 fork out some $$$ buy the dress.at times just being there n listening 2 wat my mom said really is really astonishing n embarassing at times.but hilarious moments do happens when my mom is so hyped up 2 make a kill.

i recalled that once my mom told me two indian guys come across the stall n was pleasantly impressed by the display of dresses available.one of the guy wanted to get her gf a dress.fishing time 4 my mom since guys r normally clueless on wat dress suits a gurl.either sexy,play it safe or elegant,my mom's stall got it.bck 2 the indian guy,the fella keep asking my mom whether his gf would look good in it or can wear it.the indian guy said "i m not sure whether my gf can wear it or look nice on this dress" 2 which my mom replied in a jovial manner "dun worry,she will look good in this dress,n definately know how 2 dress on it"..."all you hv to worry is not the dress but to undress her"...straight away the two indian guys burst into laughgter n bought it.

well this happened last sat when i was helping my mom,there was this two ladies who drop by our stall 2 get some dresses.one of them like a dress so much that she wanted it but the price my mom told her is not so ngam.this won't stop my mom from making another kill,all she needs is a little time 2 make the lady happy n feel sweet wearing it.by taking out the mirror,my mom asked her to look on it see whether it's is nice (gurls love 2 look at mirror,they wud stare more on their face than the dress).here are the lines my mom used ...
"trust me,the dress is so beautiful on u".. the lady feeling a little smitten by it
"even if i lied,the mirror won't lied".. oh my god.i cannot tahan when my mom told me the lady bought it after hearing those catchy lines.thru my years of working b4,sumtimes ppl buy not bcos of the product but bcos the person likes u.very very true

anyway my mom's stall policy is like any other policy in pasar malam.u can come n change the dress if it does not suits u,but not refundable la.

trying 2 do the sweet talk i mentioned.hehe.

have a bad habit of counting how much earned.scared will fly away the $$$

when they looked in the mirror,they see ... satisfation

as usual,admiring the dresses these young fellas

there is a good thing if i m jaga-ing the stall in case my mom go 4 toilet break or jalan jalan a bit,i wud tend to sell very cheap compare 2 my mom.cos i wanna show my mom i can sell as well.the oni way i m ever gonna sell is make it cheaper so i dun hv 2 do so much sweet talk.she will screw me a bit when she realize i sold it rather cheap.nvm la,i always tell her better sell it 2 get the little profit rather no profit.another thing is that,my frens who saw me there can come n buy at a lower price than the normal customers.hehe.

the stall is a little small 8 X 8 oni.a small canopy stall,in case hujan very mah fan.dun like it when it rains cos disrupt the bisness flow.v open from 12pm-9pm.anyhow my mom is a tough lady.nothing can stop her,very determined as well even dun hv enuff sleep the nite b4.my mom asked me to take some photos 2 promote a bit as well,so there u go with some pictures of it.

No comments: