Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Simple & Nice

Since u asked me will i appreciate if the love 1 wants 2 come bck 2 me
my answer is yes n no

yes bcos there r sumting i wish i cud fulfill wit her 2gether
no bcos i can't give her wat she wants

it's hard 2 love n harder 2 let go
but this things just happened so tht v cud learn from all this hardship

i dunno wat 2 say anymore
just tht wat i hv told u b4 n written at here r all true

if i have not said any of the words abt wat my life might b when i m flying
i blive v might still b 2gether

at times i hate wat i hv bcome bcos of this choice i made
n things hv change

b4 this,wit u ard life is simple n nice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

not ur love 1 'want' to come bek. tis was not my Question. if u have chance to get bek.
honestly, i have no intention wen i asked it. cos i m facing some prob.tat time, u r the onli guy tat on9 in my msn list. i nit to know guys' perception. therefore i choose to ask u. hope u dun think too much.
take k