Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Visit To The Dentist

Ysty after sending my mom 2 work,went to a dental clinic in pudu
was having a mouth pain on my right side for the past 2 weeks
oni for the past few days,the pain bcome so excruciating tht i hardly can eat or sleep properly

not my 1st time there as i have been to this clinic 2 cuci mulut
the best is i dun hv 2 pay everytime check my gigi,hehe
paid by my company,so good
health taken care of

The doctors on duty the clinic

after filling in my details,got instructed 2 a room with a lady doctor accompanied by her assistancce
so doctor voon asked me wat is wrong
so i said "got a growth on my right side of teeth,blocking my right inner teeth everytime i bite food"
"open ur mouth n let me see" reply dr voon
upon lying down on the computerized seat,she quickyly n confidently said after checking
"u hv got ulcer"
in my mind i was like wtf it means
then she explains
"it is a small skin extending out,n in ur case everytime it wants 2 cure by itself ur wisdom tooth bites on it"
"tht's y u r in pain everytime u close ur mouth or bite food"
i was like oooooooooooooooooooooo,hehe

The arrows showed the wisdom tooth
The last tooth is the wisdom tooth,wondering y they called it wisdom.hehe

so she mentioned 2 me,there r 2 solutions to it
"1st remove the wisdom tooth and then the pain will gone permanently"
"2nd u buy an ulcer cream n rub on the skin part but u hv to buy it separately"
the i asked which is better,she said up 2 u
if buy the cream then might take 2-3weeks to heal (not ideal)
summore i hv to buy the cream separately which means i hv 2 dig my wallet n pay on my own
so i said "if remove the wisdom tooth,pain or not"
she replied "very fast n very little pain"
but 1st "have to give u 2 jab (injection la) on the ulcer part"
(huh,injection - i very scared 2 long long needle)
straight i rasa takut,but was calm by the doctor
"after removed u won't feel pain anymore"
(pandai lo this dr to alleviate my fear)

This is how my mouth was raped by her,hehe

so i was seated properly n praying (scary lo)
the assistance was there 2 help the dr
she was there 2 hand the doctor all the instrument to unplug my tooth
the things they hv are like the 1 found in hardware shops like playar,scaler n others la
she was oso responsible 2 hold my head firmly so tht i dun move when the dr is terrorising my mouth,hehe

The many playars the dr used 2 remove my tooth

I think this is called the scaler

i was moving my head mildy when the dr was so determined to take the wisdom tooth out
she even said "so firm inside"
this isn't goin 2 stop the dr from removing my tooth
continuously pressuring my wisdom tooth n pulling it with the playar she has
my god,i was like a lab rat 4 her 2 practice her internship removal of the tooth
phew

after continuously pulling n pressuring,finally my wisdom tooth was successfully removed
thank GOD
she even showed 2 me
so damn long,dun even know it is so karnivor like the base
dr said i cannot eat anything tht is warm n big or require lotsa effort 2 bite
so this few days hv 2 contend myself 2 eating bread n milk

This is how it looks

Very long lo the 3 karnivor fang,hehe

The base look

So now u know how it looks like

wat an experience,although it is not a nice 1
hehe
sadly after i went bck,i had high fever since reached home a little wet since raining earlier
mayb bcos of the injection the dr inject 2 me (got drug)
make me feel so unwell

No comments: