Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Won Sumting From Genting

Nvr knew i was selected as one of the three weekly winners for the Awana Hotels & Resorts Blog Contest

well nothing much to shout about as the prize is just a rm50 Holiday Card from Genting
but the satisfaction u get from achieving sumting even though it does not bring so much significants gives me a reason 2 b cheerful about for a few hours.hehe

i did not put too much hope of winning it as my post on the awana trip is filled wit words like gangbang,booze,gamble n others which does not compliment the ideal holiday experience of the hillside resort

i told some of my buddies who went on the trip 2gether to awana on xmas,they kinda lauged n say "cheh,just rm50 oni".hehe
but i just smile bck cos i know rm50 can't buy much things these days

this is the link to my entry which i wrote b4 genting sent an invitation to join the blog contest
http://waikitgooner.blogspot.com/2008/12/xmas-eve-in-genting.html

Genting sent a comment n invited me to join the blog contest

This is the email i got ysty from them saying i won the rm50 holiday card,hehe

On their website was my name along wit other winners


thank you genting for sumhow choosing my blog as the winner
life is kinda unpredictable i must say

No comments: