Monday, January 12, 2009

My Sony Vaio

Has always been a dream 2 hv a sony vaio laptop
been longing 4 it since i was in college studying last time
so during xmas oledi plan 2 get it
sumhow got some delay n oni got it yesterday

my wait finally ended when i managed 2 save a bit to get this beauty.woo
sought the help from my fren who is the manager of the computer shop in low yat
told him wanted to get a sony laptop either the cs16 or the sr25
the cs16 cost rm3988 while the sr25 is priced at rm4488
both hv the same spec wit intel centrino 2,2gb ram,2.26ghz the processor but the cs16 had a graphic card which slightly makes me fall for it
the sr25 used the normal intel graphic but it has a gorgeous cylindrical design.man i love it.2 bad over my budget

told my fren to reserve the black color cs16 for me but he said no stock d
so just take the white.omg,the white is simply stunning n elegant
once i saw the shop guy unveiled the new laptop 4 me,i was like wow
no regrets paying so much 2 get it
another thing is i upgraded the ram to 4gb at a good good price.hehe

the thing abt buying sony stuff is tht they give u lotsa freebies lo
they gave me : -
a) a sony mp3 1gb
b) white casing
c) a 15' vaio bag
d) bluetooth mouse

damn,sony is like no others (their slogan)

nice mp3,in love wit it

superb bag,really light to carry ard

Original bag my fren,hehe

Elegant casing to match my white vaio

Bluetooth mouse,another great stuff by sony.nice 2 hold

The look of my laptop

Can't stop admiring my new beauty

The rear look of it is another thing to behold.vaio my fren

This cs got a special feature,if u touch the rear body,the light will illuminate n dance a bit

Now changes to yellow from blue color,cute

The best is the keyboard la,no doubt.love the feeling typing on it.easy n no pressure

June June is set on the background of my new laptop,hehe

now i hv no more money d,spent ard rm4k to get it
hv 2 start saving from zero to get a house or car
hehe

4 comments:

amb3r1te said...

i agree its gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

hi frens , may i kow which shop u bought it .. i also survey for vaio cs16 .. nice freebies

Wai Kit said...

yeah,great freebies
it is the 1 on grd floor
opposite dell shop
the entrance heading 2 sg wang bck entrance n green elephant spa
the shop sell lotsa brand

Anonymous said...

hi stranger,
i would like to know does your vaio cs16' cooling fan make weird noises? how loud is it? I plan to get one myself too.