Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My New Routine

Since my simulator training has started, my normal routine has changed
gotta study every now n then
gotta go meet my partner 2 revise and practice b4 the session

the schedule is so tight tht every 2 days the next session comes
makes me hardly got time to go out n fool around,hehe

the sessions are mostly from 1am-5am and 5am-9am
if lucky get the 5pm-9pm or mayb 9pm-1am,every session 4hrs
me n my partner will fly 2hrs each

hv 2 get used 2 it
cos when starts flying,hv 2 b on standby 24hrs when the company wants u 2 fly

just when every1 gets up to go work in the morning,i just came bck from training n goin 2 sleep
n when u all r sleeping,i m oledi on the way for the simulator training
phew,but kinda enjoyed the feeling of goin late nite
the road has less traffic,peaceful n very serene
just nice
the mas building is quiet n oni got a few souls to wander around.hehe

the routine is gonna last until 27feb
so no cny,no valentine,no futsal,no outing,no clubbing,no flirting n .. no u know wat la
nvm,sacrifice i will for all this

hopefully i will pass all in 1shot n clear the training fast
so i can spread my wings

No comments: