Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I got Tagged

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions,

then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
- 28 wud b ideal.hehe.but i blive shud b 30+.my mom told me better dun get married cos gurls cannot tahan my attitude

2. What is your favorite hang out spot?
- Anywhere that is cosy n got good food.hehe

3. What is your favorite bubble tea flavor?
- Erm,no idea.sumting that taste good in my mouth

4. If you have a best friend since childhood who loves to take away whatever you like, including guys/girls, and he/she always wins, will you still consider him/her your friend?
- I'll fuck him in the ass with a banana

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- i want my family safe n sound.can i add 1 more,i want my mini cooper s

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
- yeah,money cannot buy happiness.i saw this quote in Bangkok "No Money, No Honey".hehe

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- My parents and ppl i care most

8. If you are on a holiday or studying abroad, what is the one thing you wish that could happen to you?
- Surrounded by babes,wanna feel like Hugh Hefner for a moment

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to her?
- yeah i will this time,i m not getting younger 2 hide my feelings.shud b brave 2 say it out.hehe

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you: Kristy
1) she is the 1 who hv the most comment in my blog,actually oni a few ppl comment on my blog.hehe
2) she is my net fren i knew 4 some time but nvr met b4
3) dunno wat good stuff u hv.pardon me.hehe

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Understanding and Caring will do

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- Those who jual mahal,back stabbing ppl and ppl who think they r so superior.fuck them

13. What is your ambition?
- Accountant,Engineer,Football Player, n Pilot when i was younger.now on the way 2 bcome a pilot,but long way 2 go

14. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
- Her attitude and her two face persona

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Family,good buddies,laptop,handphone,cash n football

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- My stubborness and mayb my inner emotions

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
- My mom,younger sis,Hayden,Ming Yeen,Chaw Jiang

18. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- Reading newspaper in the captain seat.hehe,travelling ard with my family and love 1

19. Given a chance who you wish 2 meet?
- All the arsenal players and Arsene Wenger.that wud b a priceless moment

20. What are you doing right this moment ?
- Typing this thing here lo



I'm tagging : -

i) Hayden

ii) Cherry

iii) Chun Wei

iv) Sheau Ruh

v) Ruenn Tzer

vi) Dunno who to tag liao,others dun hv blog.hehe

1 comment:

KeiTees said...

I had a good time laughing at your tag lolz! Thanks for doing it! XD