Sunday, August 3, 2008

A little trip 2 Bangkok

Last week from tuesday to friday got a chance 2 go to Bangkok with my mom cos she needs me 2 help her get some dresses 4 the stall

the trip consist of bus ride from Puduraya to Hatyai (8hrs) n then from Hatyai another bus ride all the way to Bangkok (12hrs).4 ur info the journey took ard 22hrs or mayb 1 full day since v had a pit-stop at hatyai makan makan a bit b4 taking the double decker bus up north

taking into acct this trip,hatyai is my 2nd time there and bangkok is my 1st time

Hatyai is a little small township,wit very few ppl staying n working at there.u can walk the whole area in 1 whole day as the makan makan,mini shopping complexes massage parlour and the sexy shows are all nearby.

the tuk tuk (simple taxi) over there r quite convenient 4 travelling

In bangkok,it is so much bigger than KL n more places 2 eat n shop ard

the best part about the trip were:
a) managed 2 persuade my mom 2 go see Ping Pong Show (sex show),amazing experience
b) indulge in a 2hr full body massage (no sex).hehe
c) the girls there,so gorgeous.everywhere r beautiful n hot gurls
d) lotsa foods 2 eat.added a few kilo just makan there
e) the environment there is nice 4 me
f) the endless arguement i had with my mom,hehe

the worst part of the trip
a) got this fella in a exclusive tailor shop telling me here "Seeing is more expensive than Buying".damn him
b) the tiring n nvr ending journey 2 Bangkok.so freaking far.my backbone almost ache sitting in the bus
c) have to be like a servant 2 my mom,follow n wait 4 her picking the dresses.like a stupid fella waiting
d) kinda got conned using the internet for 100baht (rm10) for a 45min surfing
e) at times got frustrated telling the tuk tuk guy where 2 go.in a "chicken n duck" situation.he dunno english,i dunno thai.very hard 2 communicate.hehe

the trip was an eye opener as i have heard lotsa good stuff about this beautiful place.would love 2 come again soon

if case u r wondering,y there is no pictures.it is bcos i stubbornly n accidently spoiled my fren memory stick while i try 2 transfer the pic to my laptop.i m really disappointed that all the pics are gone.i m trying hard 2 recover the pics
fingers crossed it can b recover

No comments: