Friday, August 22, 2008

I Love Kids

Another wonderful email from my fren,Kok How
this fella, his duty is like sending his frens n me all the emails he got

definitely this is worth sharing
it just goes 2 show that kids are the most lovely ppl in the world
they can just effortlessly make us laugh,filled us with joy, instantly setting us on somber mood and best of all they teach us love,real love

that's y i love kids

Goes to show being a kid doesn't hamper one from surfing the Internet


This little boy is wondering y his 1 is different,so he does a little homework

Sweet sweet couple

Learning to be a man,real man at a young age

Practising a routine pee

Showing some love to her fren

I love the look on the kid face,priceless.Dad is imparting life's abc

Learning 2 shoot on the wall

I wud b so proud of my son if he does that

No comments: