Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good Lesson Learnt In Poppy

Last sat nite,like any sat nite head down to poppy wit my usual kakis
sitted at our normal table were some other guys,they r my fren frens

as the time passby,this guy from our table asked me 2 drink wit him
like any normal ppl approaching me 2 drink,i wud nvr say no 4 another sip of whiskey
so v managed 2 break the ice
started our little cock talk,hehe

as v talk,i came 2 ask him about his gf
sadly 4 him,he told me they broke up about 1 month bck
so i said,u just joined my club,v jokingly shake hand then,hehe

he told me his name is Ah Boy (easy 2 remember he said)
n lied 2 me saying he is 23years old when he is oledi 27years old
i found out when i saw his IC,but the funny thing is his IC does not hv his pic
instead he stick a stupid mr bean pic on his face

This is Ah Boy n me

It looks more like this in his IC pic.wondering wat if polis stopped him n asked him 2 show his IC.hehe

cut the crap,just wanna share the things he told me abt his xgf
i find it very interesting 2 know

he said his xgf left him 2 go bck 2 his previous bf
wat is amazing is tht he did not feel bad or wanna say any harsh things abt her
instead he let it go whole heartedly
he told me tht wat is urs is urs,can't fight it
even if u fight 2 get the gurl bck,there is no point cos the gurl heart is with the previous guy
i salute this guy
he love this gurl so much tht after they broke up,he went to get a bar code tattoo in his wrist
the bar code has the IC birth date of him n the xgf,so extreme man

It looks sumting like this

later during the nite,ah boy fren rica (the xgf good fren) told me the gurl was playing ard wit him
wat the fuck man
felt bad for my new fren,ah boy

Rica is next to me doin the peace thing

to the gurls who like to play with other ppl feelings,
u can fuck off

No comments: