Sunday, October 5, 2008

Partying Too Much

this week is really not a typical week 4 me
had been 2 a few clubs in a row which i hv nvr done b4
although it's fun but it is really wasting time n damaging my health (oni realize everytime after come bck)

started with a little night out to Cocobanana in Sunway Pyramid on thursday nite
went there cos my frens said no need 2 pay since v had half a bottle of whisky still remaining
there4 y not enjoy for free.hehe
the place is really nice with good music,summore it's ladies nite
so there was a little contest 4 the gurls
6 gurls went on stage to win a bottle of liquor
all they had 2 do is dance as sexily as possible n slice out the banana skin with their mouth
the gurl that dance n suck (like they r sucking the real thing) the best will win judging by the crowd response,many guys go crazy looking at them
went bck at 1:30am since the gurls are tired n had 2 work the next morning
a good thing cos i had 2 wake up at 10am to go work at 11am

then the next day friday which i had no plans 2 go out clubbing even though my kaki insist i go cos got many leng lui frens will b at Scarlet,Cineleisure.well that is a temptation
but i hv some financial issue which i need 2 ponder upon
as the nite come close 2 10pm+,my fren alex called up but suprisingly a female voice spoke thru the other end
it's michelle the gurl i met last week n ysty nite at cocobanana,she asked where m i n wat m i doin.they r oledi at scarlet
i said at home,n she keep persuading me 2 go n summore say got many gurls over there.hehe
after a little thought,i managed 2 balanced out the money issue
prior 2 this alex wanted 2 buy one of my t-shirt,so rm29 for 1 piece
n rm70/person for the drinks.so to chill i just need to pay him rm41,he agreed i pay rm40.a win-win situation in terms of money n fun
sumhow at there,there is some miscalculation by my frens,i ended up paying rm30 (great)
the music at there is not as good as in poppy or cocobanana
this time called it a day at 2am,nice feeling 2 go bck early
well,the next day oso gotta go work at 11am,but oni work until 3pm.hehe

sat nite,whereby kids nowadays cannot sit at home
they just wanna b anywhere but home.hehe
feeling a little distraught since my arsenal team drew with sunderland
a little weird that v can beat a former european champion 4-0 in champions league
but cannot even defeat a lousy team in premier league,i m confused
the time is oledi 12am when i came bck home from watching the game,my buddy jerry (poppy kaki) oledi calling me a few times 2 come over 2 chill
a little unsure whether 2 go or not,then finally made up my mind 2 go cos it's sat nite.hehe
reached poppy at 12:30am,n suprisingly saw jerry n my buddies sitting outside the entrance.their normal table being hijacked by some fat gurls.jerry wanna bitch slap the gurls.hehe
that time i realize some of the normal kaki oledi left cos frustrated no table,n this makes me a little not in the mood d
after giving a little thought i left cos feeling tired n a little pissed since no table 2 chill,felt good abt the decision to leave cos i managed to save my rm85 for the drinks.reached home at 1am
the shortest clubbing experience till date
same shit,the next morning gotta work at 11am

so all in all the 3nites partying cost me a damaged of rm30
really jimat lo

i can't agree more that guys got 2 main prob in life
Money & Gurls
to hv lotsa money n lotsa gurls will b my dream

Wanna b like my man,Hugh Hefner (Founder of Playboy)

Everynite can sleep with her bunnies

No comments: