Thursday, October 23, 2008

Red Box Outing

it's has been a long long time since i go sing karaoke wit my frens
i guessed almost 3years+ since i hold the mike to embarass myself,hehe

on a rare thursday last week,had an opportunity to go 4 a red box outing at low yat wit my team members since it was our last day of working 2gether
the gurls keep pushing me 2 go sing n promised not 2 laugh at my singing talent.hehe

Jay Chou - Wo Bu Bei (I'm Not Worthy).love this video clip
once there,started 2 feel a little shy as i know i can't sing 4 shit
i oni sing in my room,my car n in club (cos no1 can hear my lovely voice),hehe
hesitated,hesitated n hesitated i did
my frens keep encouraging me 2 at least utter a few words
been a spectator 2 them singing those chinese songs
4 ur info,i m a banana,hence no chinese songs 4 me 2 serenade the room

then came some of my favourite songs tht i picked earlier
cannot tahan,sing a little bit
bit by bit i did
n managed 2 break the ice
i sang the whole Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me with my guy fren
although the gurls r laughing,dun care la
bcome a laughing stock 4 them 4 few hours
sounds kinda gay 2 sing wit a guy,but then the gurls join along 2 sing as well

My buddy and me singing,thinking bck i m a little embarassed.hehe

since halloween is ard the corner,the staff there had some suprises 4 us
came a hantu 2 our room,he came by 2 say hello 2 us,hehe
armed wit a plastic sword 2 scare any fearless mortal
the hantu asked us 2 pick a card from him,got 4 of it
so v picked 1,n got a red wine cocktail by them.
they r trying 2 promote a halloween theme so tht ppl can come over 2 red box on 31 Oct

Hantu n me,hardly scared any1 in the room.v laugh at him instead.hehe

however,my frens praised me cos i can sing this particular chinese song,not snippets
but the full song,yeah i did
i sang not once,but 3times
this song is from Wang Lee Hom - Kiss Goodbye
sumhow during my flying days,always listen n sang at nite in my hostel room
really lovely song 2 sing n listen

Singing Wang Lee Hom - Kiss Goodbye wit my team member,Vivi.so excited until i come 4wrd 2 sing.crazy fella

v sing from 3-9pm,had a break ard 6pm to makan buffet
buffet was worth the money
had so much food,tht i overloaded myself until i feel i m 2months pregnant.hehe

It's buffet time.all u can eat

the rest is history
sang so many classic and love songs
my favourites are
a) Michael Learns 2 Rock - I'm Gonna B Around
b) Westlife - If I Let You Go
c) Westlife - Uptown Girl
d) Lou Bega - Mambo No 5 (yeah v did half way)
e) Air Supply - Making Love Out Of Nothing At All
f) Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
g) Westlife - More Than Words
h) Abba - Dancing Queen

Singing my favourite song,Westlife - More Than Words

nvr knew singing k cud b so fun n cheap
better than goin 2 club (pls sum1 remind me abt this)

if i ever joined the american idol,i guess half way from finishing my audition
simon cowell wud say stop,stop,stop
i bet this is wat the 3judges wud say

Imagining myself looking into their faces after they tell me to stop.scary

Randy: Where did u learn your singing,dawg
This is way too ridiculous
i m seriously not feeling it man

Paula: Kit,i m solee
but i like your courage to come here all the way from KL to try

Simon: Where do i even start
Tht was the most awful voice i ever heard in my entire life
It's a never 4 me,nvr ever


One for the group,lovely working wit u all although u guys r lazy,hehe

gotta practice my vocals a little more now
cos i hv no professional training (William Hung famously said it)
yeah,she bangs

No comments: