Friday, October 10, 2008

Just Got Astro

on fri nite,i finally installed astro at my hse
really really long time since i wanted to hv 1
cos our normal national channels sucks
cannot tahan,all lousy n repeated shows

the good thing is that
a) can watch arsenal games w/o hv to find a mamak stall 2 c
b) watch football everyday
c) can watch mtv
d) can see the e-news (gossip)
e) my family can enjoy watching something new
f) can't wait to watch Bear Grylls in Man vs Wild in Discovery Channel
g) my youngest sis can see animax

the bad is
a) i gotta pay rm60 every month,hehe (still manageable)

One of the two guys who came to install astro

The dish is so big

Both of them working to install the dish adjacent to my balcony window

Connecting the cables to my tv

Astro decoder

This is how they test the signal

Got good signal d

the very next day,hv been couch potatoes until i ignored my frens invite to go poppy and barcelona on a sat nite.hehe

i guess sat nite will b home watching football instead of partying with my frens in club
good thing,i can save some money

No comments: