Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In My World

I m dreaming of an ideal world,my world
yeah,in my world i can hv many wives just like King Mswati III of Swaziland now
at the moment he has 14wives and 23childrens n the numbers are increasing.hehe

just like the king,in my world i can choose whoever i wan 2 b my wives
be it white,black,chocolate,caucasian,or fruit punch type i hv the liberty to choose
not ppl choose me.tht's the way it shud b

i wan to choose u 2 b part of my wives,but i dun think u can live in my world
cos i will b share by my many wives i have
u always wan me 4 urself,but i always wan 2 b free n not tied up
i need 2 breathe n explore my manhood more

the wives who loves to bring trouble n cries will b summon to a public bashing by my slaves.so dun play play wit me
the 1 who sayang n caress me will b offered chances 2 multiply more seeds wit me (babies la).hehe

anyway tht is my wild dream
bck 2 earth on a not so ideal life in this not so ideal world
i wanna b wit u but at the same time i dun wanna be too tied down
wud love 2 live like king swaziland which u dun agree
this thinking of me tht keeps cirling my mind has bring lotsa headache 2 me

my mom said ;-
'dun swim in the red sea,go swim in the big blue ocean'
is very encouraging,
but i know u dun like wat my mom said
so,i better not side on both
cos both oso my love 1

2 bad 4 me,i can oni choose 1
malay ppl can kahwin 4,not fair lo
i oso wanna hv the chance 2 hv 4 soulmates,shud b fun (gangbang me,woo)
but,in the end it takes 2 hands to clap (1 tangan tak da bunyi lo)

it's hard 2 choose,
the best i dun choose
borrow from the series Heroes season 3 episode 7
"the African man chose the path for Hiro cos he can't choose his path" in order to save the world
if i can see the future like Hiro i would know wat to choose now
Yatta

No comments: