Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last Halloween

This post is kinda weeks overdue
due 2 my fren,simon who kinda had some problems sending the pics 2 me,phew
not oni me who keep asking 4 the pics but my other frens who were in the pics wanted it

Simon n me hving a fun nite

well v went down to poppy on tht friday nite
saw some awkwards ppl wearing wacky,scary n funny costumes 2 commemorate the hantu day.hehe
i saw elvis presley,zombies,some little devils and if not mistaken a dracula

Happy Halloween my frens

wat a nite it was
when u hv good buddies n some gurls ard 2 party the nite until 3am,the nite is nvr dull

the best is my buddy alex who r a serious attraction 2 gurls
well,not bcos he is very handsome
but bcos he can dance like nobody else n on top of the speaker,serious shit
gurls who sees him dance will go 'gah gah' in admiration
our secret weapon 2 know gurls over there,hehe

He used to join dance competition,so dun play play

Alex dirty dancing with another guy,now u c wat i mean

my buddy simon brought along a gurl to the club who was kinda cute n gorgeous
the gurl,isabel caught some of my frens attention
when u r young n gorgeous,many guys wud swim 2wards u
n hoping 4 a bite or perhaps a chew,hehe
2 bad my pic wit her is deleted sumhow,phew
if not can show u how she managed to turn heads ard

Simon & Isabel,do u think she can turn heads ard?

some of the pics are deleted according 2 simon due 2 blurry and unclear images
2 bad can't display more pics of tht nite
there r other frens tht r not in the pics cos the camera dun belong 2 me but the gurl,isabel
sorry my brothers n sisters

Love this pic,with alex n april

April & Alex (mommy n son),hehe

Lucky me lying n taking pictures with michelle and april

April told me she likes this pic,i think i know y.hehe

I met an angel on halloween,hehe.i dun even know her name

tht nite was my 1st time celebrating halloween
nvr knew it cud b so fun
v din dress up like some fanatics,but might try out in the future
here,i can't wait 4 next halloween 2 come

2 comments:

sabahking said...

the fifth photo's girl very pretty !

Wai Kit said...

actually when i took the pic wit her,she looks just fine
but when i saw this pic,she looks much better.hehe