Thursday, November 27, 2008

Vaio Official Launch Party and I'm Invited


Omg,can't blive my eyes when my msn alert me with a msg saying i hv received a mail from 'My Sony Team'
like a flash my mind was thinking mayb i cud b lucky 2 b invited on the guesslist 4 the vaio party
ysty nite was the due date i submitted my application 2 b on the guestlist
http://corp.sony.com.my/vaio/

once i opened,jackpot.hehe
not really a jackpot cos no money in it
but at least sony invited me 2 b one of the guest to be on their vaio launch party at sunway surf beach on 29th Nov (which is 2molo) saturday

The activites for the day

Will b at sunway surf beach.so long nvr been there,thank u GOD

wah lau,so fast oledi hv 2 attend
got dress code summore
beach wear in 5 VAIO colours (Pink, White, Black, Gold and Red)
thank god i got a black t and litte bermuda shorts 2 go along
hehe

The 5 colours of the new vaio cs series

well,sony organized this party to officially launch the new vaio cs series
got some activities along the way
such as vaio hunt,vaio babe and hunk search (walau)
shud b interesting

hopefully i will win sumting bck
hehe
fingers crossed as always

No comments: