Sunday, November 30, 2008

Victorinox Swiss Army Night Vision II


Can't help but to fall in love with this Victorinox Swiss Army Night Vision II watch
my GOD,it is just elegant n simple
looking 4wrd 2 hv it next year

hopefully won't b long tht i hv 2 wait
this watch is displayed at most premium watch shops
the price of it is RM 1980 if not mistaken (retail price)

saw this beauty at a low yat watch shop while getting a new battery for my nike watch
it took my breath away admiring this sweet timepiece
well it is majesticly advertised in the federal h/way
when u r heading 2 pj/klang,u can see it's billboard while u r approaching amcorp mall (the new honda city huge billboard next 2 it)
everytime i passby there will just b staring n imagining looking at my future watch,hehe

it is made in Switzerland with precision Swiss analog quartz movement
Stainless steel case with screw-in caseback
Date
Sapphire Crystal
Water resistant to 5 ATM (50 meters/165 feet)
Rubber Strap
Integrated LED flashlight

the reseller told me it has a compass thing embedded inside the watch
can tell u the right direction (at the little circle at 6 o'clock - illuminate in red)
nice,i m smitten

wishing some windfall rains on me
so i can go n get it straight away
my old swatch irony is ageing,been using it for 6years
it's time to get a new 1

No comments: