Friday, November 7, 2008

OMG Pickup Lines

Here i hv compiled my top 10 pickup lines i found on the net
they comprised from flattering to seriously dirty lines

this might get u into nice flirty moments or serious trouble wit gurls
'risk n get nothing or risk n hv everything'
take the risk i suggest,hehe

1) Nice legs, what time do they open?
(oni 4 the brave hearts 2 pull this off,i seriously think if it is done in a charming way can really break the ice)

2) What time do you have to be back in heaven?
(erm,interesting line.i shud try it out soon)

3) I'm an organ donor, and I have an organ you might need
(omg,this is ridiculous,i bet the gurl will go &*@^#)

4) Say "I bet I can kiss you on the lips without touching you." and kiss her, then tell her you lost the bet.
(takes lotsa courage 2 say it ,do it when she is kinda tipsy - i wud love 2 try it,hehe)

5) I've noticed you noticing me and I'm just giving you notice that I've noticed you
(kinda lame but might turn out to be funny)

6) I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?
(this is my favourite,i seriously gonna use it)

7) You make me wish I weren't gay!
(hehe,i dunno wat to say,some gurls love 2 hv gay frens)

8) Was your father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!
(lol,oni 4 gurls u r really into i think)

9) My dick just died. Would you mind if I buried it in your ass?
(a nvr ever line 2 use unless u r really a dickhead.hehe)

10) You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line
(i cannot tahan but in awe of this simple but true fact)

check out this funny video on pickup lines


No comments: